Emigration to Spain & Tax consequences
When emigrating to Spain, topics and questions may arise, such as:
• When will I be considered as a resident of Spain and when not?
• What is the best (and worst) emigration moment?
• How will my property in my home country be taxed in Spain?
• Do I have to relocate my company?
• Pension income from your home country, how will it be taxed?
• Dividends, how will they be taxed in Spain?
• Inheritance and gift consequences, important to know the Spanish system
On many of the topics concerning emigration to Spain you will find information on this website and links to documentation that you can download. In the following document you will find basic information that is relevant to anyone who wants to emigrate to Spain: Emigrating to Spain & Taxes.
You can also ask your question to us, we will then see which basic information we have will helps you the most. This is of course without obligation, there are no costs involved. If your questions are very extensive or complex and we believe that we need to give a budget, we will let you know in advance. There are no surprises.
Specific situation? Request a quote easily
If you want multiple topics to be studied, please state this clearly in our welcome form and state your telephone number.
This may be the case, for example, if there are assets or businesses in the home country that are held, if there is ongoing income from the home country (salary, pension, rental income) or if family members continue to live in the home country or live in other countries. We will then contact you by telephone and prepare a customized quote for you.
For our first answer and first information no costs will be charged.
You will receive a response within one working day
You are very welcome. No costs.